Our Association Churches

Forest Hills Lutheran Christian School is owned and operated by the Westside Lutheran School Association. The WLSA is comprised of seven Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod congregations located in the western suburban area of Portland, Oregon.

Forest Hills is owned and operated by churches which organized themselves as the Westside Lutheran School Association (WLSA) in 1994.  Congregations appoint members to serve as the Delegate Assembly for the school. The Board of Directors is in turn, annually elected by the Delegate Assembly.

WLSA Congregations

  Bethlehem Lutheran Church
18865 SW Johnson Street
Aloha, Oregon 97003
503/649-3380 – www.blcfamily.org
  Mt. Olive Lutheran Church
2327 17th Avenue
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
503/357-2511 – www.mtoliveforestgrove.org
  Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
13401 SW Banish Street
Tigard, Oregon 97223
503/524-6646 – www.orlc.net
  Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
14175 NW Cornell Road
Beaverton, Oregon 97229
503/645-1211 – www.poplconline.org
  St. Peter’s Lutheran Church
4265 SW Golf Course Road
Cornelius, Oregon 97113
503/357-3863 – www.stpeters.ctsmemberconnect.net
  Trinity Lutheran Church
2194 SE Minter Bridge Road
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
503/640-1693 – www.trinityhillsboro.com
  Zion Lutheran Church
30900 NW Evergreen Road
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124
503/640-8914 – www.zion-hillsboro.com
Ways You Can Support Our School: