The Forest Hills Golf Tournament benefits Forest Hills Lutheran Christian School (FHLCS) and our commitment to support our community by “Building the Kingdom of God through Christian Education.”
Join us as we return to our annual Golf Tournament for a fun day of golf, prizes, and post tournament luncheon & silent auction to help raise funds for FHLCS.
Tournament proceeds go to benefit our non-profit K-8 school as we continue our mission of service in providing affordable, high quality, Christian education to our wonderful community.
- 18 holes of golf at Forest Hills Golf Course in Cornelius, OR
- Scramble format with shotgun start
- “9 best” scoring (play 18 but scored by 9 best holes)
- Longest drive competition
- KP Competition
- Free use of driving range including balls
- Tee prizes and sponsor gifts
- Post tournament luncheon & silent auction
- Catering by Prime Time Sports Bar & Restaurant
Special Holes Include the following:
- Longest Drive: Men’s: Hole 8 / Women’s: Hole 14
Rules: Plain and simple, longest drive wins. Ball must land in fairway to qualify. Place marker next to your ball if it is the farthest. Mulligans not eligible for contest.
- KP Competition: (Closest to the pin) Men’s: Hole 7 / Women’s: Hole 11
Rules: Closest to the pin wins. Ball must be on green to qualify. Place marker next to your ball if it is the farthest. Mulligans not eligible for contest.
- Please smooth all marks made in sand bunkers and replace all divots on the fairway.
- Please exit the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
- Do not proceed play until golfers in front of you are out of range. Balls may be cleaned on the green and ball marks repaired before putting.
- Please observe all local course rules.
- Enjoy the day and your fellowship with other golfers!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I’m not a strong or serious golfer? No problem! This event is perfect for all skill levels. We have a fantastic format that is casual and fun even for beginners. Adult players of all levels are welcome and appreciated!
What if I can’t be there on the day of the event? Don’t worry! Simply be a NON-GOLFING PARTICIPANT. Pledge a golfer for $100 (or a greater gift of your choice) and reach out to your network to get sponsors who might also see value in supporting FHLCS.
What if it rains? The FHLCS Golf Tournament is a rain or shine event. But rest assured! Through a historical weather data report, we’ve verified that there has been less than 0.4 inches of rainfall over the last three years -combined- and average daytime temperatures in the low 70’s on our scheduled date of play. If rain is in the forecast, we will keep you informed so that you can come prepared. Either way, this will be an event you won’t want to miss!
Is my donation tax deductible? Yes! Depending on your selection, a portion of your contribution is tax deductible and receipts will be provided upon request. Ask your tax professional for more information.
How can my business become a sponsor: There are many different sponsorship levels available for businesses or individuals looking to become one of our sponsors. You can find a full list of available sponsorship levels by following the Become a Sponsor link on our golf tournament page at www.fhlcs.org/golftournament. Once you have selected a sponsorship level, Print and fill out the form at the bottom of the Become a Sponsor page, and submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Keri Anderson by phone at (503)359-4853.
Cancellation Policy: Participant fees are non-refundable as we must pay for each spot at the course once reserved. However, if you find that you are unable to attend the event after registration you may transfer your reservation to another golfer if you are able to solicit a replacement.
For more information, please contact our Tournament Organizer, Keri Anderson by email at email@example.com or by phone at (503) 359-4853.