Submit Registration Fee Here
- 18 holes of golf at Forest Hills Golf Course in Cornelius, OR
- Scramble format with shotgun start
- Longest drive & KP competition
- Free use of driving range including balls
- Tee prizes and sponsor gifts
- Post tournament luncheon & silent auction
Single Player registration $100
Team Registration $400
- Check in begins at 7:15 AM for all participants.
- Tee off at 8:00 AM
- Post Tournament luncheon and silent auction begins at 12:00 PM
Special Holes Include the following:
- Longest Drive: Men’s: Hole 8 / Women’s: Hole 14
Rules: Plain and simple, longest drive wins. Ball must land in fairway to qualify. Place marker next to your ball if it is the farthest. Mulligans not eligible for contest.
- KP Competition: (Closest to the pin) Men’s: Hole 7 / Women’s: Hole 11
Rules: Closest to the pin wins. Ball must be on green to qualify. Place marker next to your ball if it is the farthest. Mulligans not eligible for contest.
- Please smooth all marks made in sand bunkers and replace all divots on the fairway.
- Please exit the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
- Do not proceed play until golfers in front of you are out of range. Balls may be cleaned on the green and ball marks repaired before putting.
- Please observe all local course rules.
- Enjoy the day and your fellowship with other golfers!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What if I’m not a strong or serious golfer? No problem! This event is perfect for all skill levels. We have a fantastic format that is casual and fun even for beginners. Adult players of all levels are welcome and appreciated!
What if it rains? The FHLCS Golf Tournament is a rain or shine event. If rain is in the forecast, we will keep you informed so that you can come prepared. Either way, this will be an event you won’t want to miss!
What if I can’t be there on the day of the event? Don’t worry! Simply join in as a NON-GOLFING PARTICIPANT. See the sponsor page for options and please reach out to your network to appeal to those who might also see value in supporting FHLCS.
Is my donation tax deductible? Yes! Depending on your selection, a portion of your contribution is tax deductible and receipts will be provided upon request. Ask your tax professional for more information.
How can my business become a sponsor: There are many different sponsorship levels available for businesses or individuals looking to become a tournament sponsor. You can find a full list of available sponsorship levels by clicking here. Once you have selected a sponsorship level, contact tournament organizer, Keri Anderson at email@example.com with your selection for sponsorship agreement. Sponsorship payments can be made online by clicking here.
Cancellation Policy: Participant fees are non-refundable as we must pay for each spot at the course once reserved. However, if you find that you are unable to attend the event after registration you may transfer your reservation to another golfer if you are able to solicit a replacement.
For more information, please contact our Tournament Organizer, Keri Anderson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (503) 359-4853.