We hope you have had the opportunity to view our campus tour online! Following your virtual visit, here are the steps necessary for application and admission:
- Apply online on the TADS site. Create an account to begin the application process. Students in grades 1-8 – download a character reference form here. Have the form completed by an appropriate person who will mail it to the school office.
- Families with students in kindergarten will be called prior to the beginning of the school year to schedule an interview with our kindergarten teacher. Families with students in grades 1-8 will be invited to meet with our principal and prospective teacher to provide more information about the school and to help families get better acquainted with the school. This meeting is currently being offered either face to face or virtually, depending on the needs of the family.
- An acceptance email will be sent to the family following the sessions in steps 2 and 3.
- Return to the TADS account established for application purposes and provide emergency, family, and medical information.
- Financial contracts are emailed with payment options. Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify.