We hope you have had the opportunity to come and visit our campus. Following your visit, here are the steps necessary for application and admission:
- At the time of your visit, you will meet the principal and the admissions director. They will be happy to consult with you about your child(ren). You will also be offered a walk around the campus and an opportunity to meet other staff members.
- Apply online on the TADS site. Create an account to begin the application process. Students in grades 1-8 – download a character reference form here. Have the form completed by an appropriate person who will mail it to the school office.
- Families with students in kindergarten will be called at the beginning of April to schedule an interview with our kindergarten teacher. Families with students in grades 1-8 will be invited to meet with our principal and prospective teacher to provide more information about the school and to help families get better acquainted with the school.
- An acceptance email will be sent to the family following the sessions in steps 2 and 3.
- Return to the TADS account established for application purposes and provide emergency, family, and medical information.
- Financial contracts are emailed with payment options. Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify.